• During the operation of our RO System or at any time, critical parameters can be printed out from the MICRO PRINTER integrated into the system. This feature has been developed to assist in the filing of quality control and traceability parameters.
• Our RO System has a first class Stainless GRUNDFOS Brand high pressure pump.
• There are 3 DIGITAL FLOW METERS in our RO system. Production and waste water quantities are measured with a digital flowmeter. Water flow rates can be adjusted with a stainless needle valve. These flow rates can be monitored on the touch screen of our RO Unit. Mechanical flowmeters open to human error are not used in our systems.
• Circulation Loop pressure (Dialysis Machines Ring pressure), RO Membrane inlet pressure, RO Water inlet
pressure are monitored digitally with pressure sensors on the touch screen. When the pressure values exceeded, the PLC microprocessor stops the system and the cause of the error is displayed on the screen. Manual manometers that are open to human error are not used in our systems.
• Our RO System has two TDS MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS with 4-20mA output. The production water TDS value produced by our RO System and the TDS value entering the RO System can be monitored on the touch screen.
• In our RO System, 2 high quality Solenoid Valves are used in order to ensure the healthy operation of the system for many years. PLC Microprocessor manages these valves in full control.
• System errors can be monitored on the screen and the user is warned audibly and visually.
• It is very important that THE PRESSURE OF THE WATER RETURNING IN THE CIRCULATION LOOP is constant. In this context, there is a very special 316 QUALITY STAINLESS RELIEF VALVE integrated into our device. The relief valve closes the flow within the line if the pressure in the line falls below the predetermined value, and when the pressure in the line rises above the predetermined value, it directs the flow to the buffer tank.